HR Advisor - Oxfordshire - Immediate Start
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
Oyster Partnership are currently recruiting a HR Advisor for a 3 month contract to join a developing HR team for a Local Authority in Oxfordshire. Based in the picturesque countryside, it offers great views on your everyday commute! Our client is bringing their HR function back in house and require a vibrant Advisor to help support this change.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* To support the HR team in the restructuring process and assist with onboarding
* Be the first point of call for all ER queries
* Advising and supporting managers and staff on all HR issues including reorganisations, grievances, disciplinaries
* Review and update policies and procedures
* To advise managers on people planning, recruitment and retention opportunities
* Review and deliver management training and induction
As the successful candidate you will report directly into the HR Business Partner and work closely with all line managers across the business. You will have good knowledge of employment legislation and have experience in supporting and coaching managers through on boarding and administration tasks
Experience in TUPE transfer or Restructuring is required for this role as well as a CIPD qualification. Experience in policy writing would be desirable.
This role is an initially a 3 month contract with the possibly to go permeant and is available to start immediately. It is offering a competitive rate which is negotiable depending on skillset.
To find out more, or for a confidential chat, please contact Joanne Randall on (Apply online only)
Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support