Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Duration:15 working day / 3 working week estimated project time starting asap
Purpouse of the role:
* To scan, index and file confidential paper records and box files onto the a digital drive.
* Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
* This task will help with GDPR compliance and efficiency when locating relevant information in the course of the companies usual duties.
* You will need to complete a non-disclosure agreement as you will be handling sensitive information.
* Creating or update records with new files and information
* Computer Skills: Files will be managed electronically, you will need to be able to understand and use computers.
* Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
* Excellent organizational skills
* Great attention to detail
* Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business. Greenacre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Pursuit Resources Group Ltd