Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Choice Career College in Des Plaines
Choice Career College in Des Plaines has immediate openings for and is looking for a motivated individual to become an instructor with our fast-paced industrial automation training program.
We will provide training and coaching in areas wherein the individual is lacking but he/she must have some basic skills and characteristics. These are listed below. A list of traits we would desire the individual to have follows but if you have the required skills and characteristics, do not hesitate to contact us!
- More than 4 years' experience in setup and programming in CNC machining, either lathe/turning center or mill/machining center;
- Experience in setup and operations of CNC lathes/turning centers and mills/machining centers;
- Knowledge of programming and using G & M Codes
- Experience using FANUC NCGuide or CAD/CAM software a plus
- Experience in industrial blueprint, basic shop measuring and GD&T, and basic shop processes instruction.
- Experience using micrometers, calipers, and optical comparators
- Experience troubleshooting problems and maintaining automation machinery
- Safety conscience
- Knowledge of SPC procedures a plus
- Ability to follow direction and work in a team environment
- Organized, motivated, and responsible
CCC is a post-secondary education facility offering a Manufacturing CNC diploma program and successful job assistance program.