Events Production Manager - The Chapel
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Curio
Bring your music and events production experience to the Chapel! The Chapel music venue, located in the heart of the Mission in San Francisco, has an immediate part-time opening for an experienced production manager to work private events. The position requires a background in managing music and entertainment production, as well as some technical knowledge of sound and lighting equipment. The Events Production Manager will work with sales managers and clients to execute events with an entertainment component, including advancing the technical and rider requirements and functioning as on-site manager for such events.
• Work with sales managers and clients to develop a scope of technical requirements for each event
• Advance equipment and hospitality riders, ensuring that all equipment and supplies are ordered and delivered timely
• Ensure each event is staffed with sound and lighting techs, security, and box office staff as appropriate
• Develop and send a detailed production schedule to all staff prior to each event
• Work each event as on-site house manager, with responsibility for run-of-show and stage management, artist hospitality, supervision of technical and security staff, and trouble-shooting issues
• Solid experience in events production
• Music industry experience including stage management; experience as a venue house manager is a big plus
• Knowledge of sound and lighting requirements and the ability to work with clients and artists to develop and advance equipment for a variety of events
Curio is a bar and restaurant that honors all things unconventional. Located next to The Chapel, the Mission's most prominent performance venue, the space brings together some of life's greatest pleasures - well-crafted cocktails, delicious food, and live music. Chef Mario Tolentino's regional American menu features shareable low country classics, prepared with Californian farm-to-table values. At the heart of Curio is the bar, where seasoned mixologist, Darren Crawford, creates unique, culturally-infused cocktails. The eclectic space draws inspiration from the building's past as a mortuary, exploring the mysterious themes of life and time.