Recruitment Consultant - SEND Education
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Your Recruitment Partner Ltd
As Education Recruitment is focused on repeat business, relationship building will be a core part of your success, with much of your time spent on the phone and meeting both school contacts and your supply staff face to face. You will need to be sales focused to stand out in this competitive market, but your USP of being specialised in SEN will definitely help you.
If you are not already familiar with Special Education Needs, you will need to demonstrate an eagerness to learn. As a SEN Recruitment Consultant good qualification of job roles is important, so your school contacts are assured that you understand the complex needs of the children and the environment in which they need to learn.
Ideally you will already have experience working within an Education Recruitment setting, but this is a fantastic opportunity for 360 Recruitment Consultants from similar temp backgrounds such as Healthcare, Nursing and Medical to step in to an Education Recruitment setting and enjoy all the benefits that come with this.
As the successful Recruitment Consultant you will join a thriving Head Office environment, but will still benefit from being within a close-knit team. You be joining a company that can open doors to progression for those who want it.
- You must be a morning person for those 7am starts!
- You must have experience working as a Recruitment Consultant in a revenue generating role, applicants from outside the Education sector will be considered if they have experience running a temp desk.
- Being a self-motivated, sales focused individual is a must.
- Competitive Basic Salaries and Commission structure
- Great competitions with prizes such as holiday vouchers
- Great brand to represent with strong USP's
- Reduced Hours in School Holidays
- Central London location, close to multiple public transport links
- Genuine opportunities for progression
If you think this role could be for you, please apply today.
Your Recruitment Partner are acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position, unfortunately we are unable to consider any applicants who do not have proven experience as a Recruitment Consultant.