Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by FINTEC recruit
* Support services across a wide range of commercial and contractual matters
* Negotiating complex data supply contracts and client agreements.
* Advising on data protection and compliance matters.
* Drafting and updating standard contract terms and variations to standard contracts and agreements.
* Organising legal training for sales teams
Experience and skills required for Legal Counsel role:
* A qualified lawyer (circa 3-5 Years PQE or equivalent)
* Commercial contracts experience.
* Familiar with English Law and have practised in the UK,
* In-house experience is desirable, this role could also be suitable for a lawyer with a private practice background moving in-house.
Full information on the Legal Counsel role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.