Architecture and Development Lead
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Architecture and Development Lead. Candidate will be a leader and participate in the development and maintenance of application and information system architecture and conducts business information flow studies. Candidate identifies and compares alternative solutions to determine the optimal solution that will meet business needs.
- Ensures alignment of solution architecture to business objectives, roadmaps and strategic solutions, as well as to architecture principles and standards
- Works on unusually complicated problems and provides solutions that are highly creative and ingenious.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Engages with external industry experts, technology suppliers and market analysts to bring insight to the strategy.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of application system architecture and conducts business information flow studies.
- Creates the architecture document for assigned projects, including architecture patterns, decisions, and rationale for those decisions
- Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems.
- Defines future architecture enhancements, ie logical evolutions of the system
- Presents and communicates the solution architecture to various stakeholders, both technical and business, and can explain how the solution design will meet business needs
- Assists in creating and defining application and technical patterns to be used for business events, as necessary
- Acts as counselor to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the technical capability
- Evaluates system scalability and recommends improvements.
- Understands and applies change principles to identify architectural risks and technology debt.
- Provides in-depth technical consultation to clients and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets. Determines and pursues courses of action essential in obtaining desired outcomes
- Provides leadership and guidance in the following:
- Advises external vendors, business owners, and IT groups regarding architecture guidelines
- Drives application architectural decisions for the systems under development
- Leads the applications integration and design discussions among multiple cross functional groups (Information Security, Enterprise Risk, Engineering)
- Influences key decisions for the technical and infrastructure architecture.
- Advises the system and infrastructure configuration from application performance, scalability, and capacity perspective.
- Provides guidance to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the technical capability
- Modern programming languages and frameworks such as JEE, .NET, Python, Angular, Spring
- Integration technology patterns and platforms including Web Services, REST API, Messaging, and ETL with related technologies like XML and JSON
- Database technologies like RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop
- Containerized infrastructure, Micro Services and DevOps principles
- Cloud computing inclusive of PaaS, IaaS, and IPaaS
- Business process automation/management
- Reporting and analytical tools such as MicroStrategy, Essbase, Tableau
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent Work experience
- In depth experience architecting solutions that are: Secure, Resilient, Scalable, Transformative
- Strongly preferred domain experience in: Finance, Treasury/Payment Processing, Identity Access Management, Information life cycle Management, Business Resiliency/Disaster Recovery.
- Knowledge of Mortgage Industry and role in the Industry
- Familiar with architecture framework and practices, such as TOGAF.
- Strong verbal and written executive level presentation.
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest