C# FIX Protocol Software Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
C# FIX Software Engineer
OPEN + Bonus
World Class Financial Exchange is seeking a C# FIX Protocol Software Engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experience with trading related messaging and technologies such as FIX protocol and strong understanding of order life cycle related workflows
- Prior experience performing FIX certifications with customers/vendors/exchanges
- Experience in C# or another object-oriented language with a strong desire to excel in C#
- Experience automating processes, writing scripts and programs to batch process and generate reports from databases and produce clearing and regulatory files (eg OATS)
- Understanding of network technologies, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Strong commitment to developing and following best practices
What you will do:
You will work on and further the development of the company trading platform with a specialized focus on FIX Engineering/Certifications and Batch programming. You will work on performing certifications with customers, troubleshoot production issues, improve monitoring, issue resolution, and manage start- and end- of day position, clearing and reporting processes. The problems are challenging but rewarding and we look forward to hearing from you if you feel up to the task.