RF Engineer, Senior
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
RF Engineer, Sr.
- RF design and simulation for high speed optic transceiver/sub-assembly.
- Create RF 3D modelling for RF signal path, conduct time domain and frequency domain simulation.
- Perform SI, PI and transmission line design and analysis.
- Perform high speed performance testing, failure analysis, etc.
- Support all NPI activities.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in RF or signal integrity design.
- Proficiency with RF or signal integrity modelling and simulation tools (ADS, HFSS, Matlab/Simulink, SI wave, Cadence Allegro, etc.).
- Solid experience with analog and digital circuits, fiber optics transceiver and TOSA/ROSA structure.
- Solid experience with Oscilloscope, VNA, signal generator, TDR, BERT and Specturm Analyzer.
- Solid understanding of transmission line, S-parameters, EMI/EMC.