Supply Chain Performance Manager- Chelmsford
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Sovereign & Bale
Contract: NCS South East
Wanting to move into a career with great development opportunities?
Do you have experience of stakeholder and account management?
Consider the role of a Supply Chain Performance Manager?
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. We are a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
The Supply Chain Performance Manager is responsible for ensuring the effective performance, productivity and wellbeing of a small team of Supply Chain Performance Executives. Through observation, coaching and development a Supply Chain Performance Manager supports the team by providing a professional support service to agreed standards to supply chain partners, improving their performance, quality and compliance. A Supply Chain Performance Manager will in addition, manage supply chain partners according to the needs of the programme.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Motivating, coaching and developing the team and the stakeholders, identifying any training needs.
- Supply Chain Management- liaising with stakeholders to ensure that all parties are working towards agreed performance levels.
- Working with external parties and maintaining the stakeholder relationships.
- Ensuring stakeholders and the team understand and work within the financial requirements and guidelines of the contract.
- Driving improvements in performance and delivery.
What's In it for You?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Skills & experience
- Experience of engaging with a variety of seniority levels both internally and externally and across different organisations
- Experience of managing negotiations to achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience of managing performance improvement in an operational delivery business environment
- Experience must have been gained within a fast-paced service focused, client or account management, target driven business environment. Examples of this may include Sales, Contract Management, Agency Recruitment, Training, Account Management or any other B2B Sales/Customer Management environment
- Willingness to travel locally
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- • GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage
- Technical skills including the ability to interpret and/or use MS Project and Visio.
- Previous experience in Public Sector programmes.
- Awareness of and interest in the Welfare to Work industry
- Experience of formally negotiating agreed service level agreements or contracts.
- Previous experience of multi-site and national business to business account, contract or client management experience.
Reed In Partnership