Junior Bid Writer
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Capita
Becoming a Pensions Junior Bid Writer with Employee Benefits
As a Junior Bid Writer, you will assist with the completion and submission of high-quality and high-impact pre-tender material, tenders, presentations and associated documents.
What you will do:
You will work within the Bid Management Team to assist with the production of high quality bid material and other collateral to support successful new business and client growth activity.
- Support the Sales and Client Development teams in delivering sales projects (including new client deals, cross-sell / up-sell on existing clients and rebids) from initial expression of interest through to final client acquisition and handover to operational business.
- Assist the allotted Bid Manager(s) in the management of bids, working in partnership with the appointed business development manager to deliver agreed outputs within timescales set by the customer.
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of our brand and brand values.
- Contributes to the review and design of bid materials to ensure that these are consistent with market expectations of a leading-edge provider.
- Liaise with other parts of Capita Employee Benefits as appropriate.
- Provides input into management information on the progress of existing opportunities and in-bid activity as required.
Your experience will include:
- Strong written communication skills and experience of writing (essays / dissertation / projects) Ideally technical writing
- High level of personal organisation and time management, as well as ability to work flexibly
- Adept at creating and managing documents in standard Microsoft Office formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- A flexile and proactive approach to work always with the ability to work to deadlines and varying workloads.
- Ability to write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences.
- Good GCSE / A level / degree level results particularly in English and Maths or, ideally in a literary or logical subject.
About Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits (CEB) is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK; a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our vision is to be the leading integrated, technology-enabled administration and consultancy business in the employee benefits market. Joining our team here, you'll deliver transformational consultancy and administration services, underpinned by market-leading technology.
Employee Benefits are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with length of service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
The SEO Works
Ruth Moran Consulting