Principal Consultant Organisational Performance Practice
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Kantar Group Limited
Help to turn shoppers into buyers
Principal Consultant, Organisational Performance
Kantar Consulting are seeking a talented Principal Consultant to join our Organisational Performance Practice. We consult with global retail clients, building up their organisational capability, and helping them to sell more and realise their business objectives. The job is an exciting blend of consultancy and design and facilitation of learning and development programmes.
We are Retail, Sales and Shopper Specialists. We help leading retail suppliers sell more effectively and profitably. We provide specialist insight, research and data analytics. We deliver innovative consultancy?and retail VR services. And we constantly track over 1,000 retailers and create market leading reports. Join us and you'll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
Kantar Consulting is a new kind of consultancy for the connected age. It has been established following the convergence of four of Kantar's most innovative brands, each boasting a significant track record of success with an enviable global client base. Powerful and professional, yet creative and agile; we are dynamic, bold, energetic and plugged in to consumers, culture and global brands. While digital and data-driven, our success derives from brain power, plus the power of action. Our team are always switched on to growth opportunities.
- Help us to develop and refine our consulting solutions and client offerings, ensuring we are offering innovative and useful products.
- Lead on project workstreams, helping us to deliver to time, quality and budget successfully. This will involve 'hands-on' project work as well as delivering via the work of others.
- Build excellent client relationships, establishing yourself as a credible expert in Organisational Performance within the retail sector.
- Take an active role in data analysis and the facilitation of workshops and coaching.
- Excellent client consultation and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to develop a deep understanding of client needs, and then address them.
- Experience delivering workstreams on projects and of steering project work to success.
- Subject matter expertise in the methods that large organisations use to build their commercial capabilities.
- The ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Commercial acumen, and prior experience of delivering against targets and KPIs.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
Waters Barnes Associates