Survey Programming Consultant
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Kantar Group Limited
We have an exciting vacancy for a Survey Programming Consultant. This is a role that will allow you to have an input on a diverse range of survey programming initiatives, whilst retaining an element of 'hands-on' survey programming. The successful candidate will provide expert advice and consultation on all elements of the data collection process, enabling the delivery of high quality client focused solutions. This will involve guiding Project Managers/Sales/offshore vendors and clients, understanding all stages of the project lifecycle, as well as the execution of programming and quality assurance.
At Lightspeed, our research & data solutions set industry standards. They provide clarity, reveal information, and empower high profile brands, blue chip corporations and marketers to make sound decisions for their business to succeed.
A premium trusted global partner for digital data collection, our expertise, sampling methodologies, and innovative technologies provide a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behaviours.
- Undertake survey programming tasks using Decipher.
- Support new solution development and/ or quality check.
- Review and troubleshoot programming and technical study aspects liaising with other stakeholders, including clients and vendors.
- Implement API integration with different platforms (e.g. Power BI, Experian.).
- Provide advice and guidance to both Operations and Business Development in terms of feasibility, project design and scheduling (i.e. attending internal and client project meetings, involvement in study design at proposal stage, etc.).
- Chair client meetings and Kick-off-Calls to provide expertise
- Review operational processes, recommend best improvements and automation opportunities and implement across EMEA.
- Facilitate positive workplace relationships that enhance collaboration.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR…
- Extensive experience with survey programming in Decipher. Alternative, relevant experience with other survey programming platforms (e.g. ConfirmIt, Dimensions, Askia, others).
- Effective task management skills.
- Previous experience with change management.
- Ability to chair and attend meetings/write clear requirements documents/verbalise concerns and course of actions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to utilise PowerBI, SPSS, and other data processing tools within an SP role.
- Proven experience with APIs integration.
- A good understanding of web design and trends is advantageous as well as the ability to handle large data sets.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that's out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.
conrad consulting ltd