Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by St Michaels Hotel
St Michaels Hotel is currently looking for a Facilities Manager / Head of Property & Maintenance to join our team based in Falmouth, Cornwall. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitivesalary of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + benefits.
Based in one of the UK's most stunning locations by the sea, St Michaels is one of the UK's leading resorts, with a particular emphasis on wellbeing. The resort is currently being re-launched after a £10 million development programme.
About the role:
This is an exciting and challenging role, whereby you will you will ensure that St. Michaels Resort, Falmouth is maintained, developed and improved to a high standard and as cost effectively as possible.
A very high standard has been set and it is important that all of our facilities are maintained and developed to the same high standard.
As our Facilities Manager, you will:
- Work closely with the other senior managers and develop programmes of planned maintenance, facilities development and improvement, as well as plans/ resource to deal with re-active property issues
- Maintain an excellent rosta of external suppliers of materials and services and ensure excellent contracts are negotiated and agreed - Develop pro-active proposals to improve the resort
- Manage efforts to reduce our impact on the environment and improve sustainability
- Manage health & Safety, compliance
- Mange our fire procedures, training & support
What we are looking for in our Facilities Manager:
- Previous responsibility for managing and developing a team of building / maintenance/ facilities support staff and delivering
- A good knowledge of all aspects of building, maintenance and facilities management
- Experience of negotiating contracts and supply agreements
- Health and safety management experience
Ideally you will also have experience of
- Hotels, hospitality or similar
- Leisure, spa, health club environments
- Customer service, working in a premium public environment
Benefits of becoming our Facilities Manager:
St Michaels is a great place to work opposite the beach in Falmouth. We are growing and expanding and are leaders in our field so progression and growth will be part of the mix. We offer competitive salaries and warm, friendly team spirit. Staff enjoy free membership of our Health Club and good discounts on all the resort facilities
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Facilities Manager then please click 'apply' today - we'd love to hear from you!
Closing Date: 19th December 2018
Trial Balance Consulting
Just Recruitment Solutions Limited