Outside Sales Rep
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Confidential
Commercial MRO Distributor is seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business-to-business account development. As an Outside Sales Representatives you will be prospecting and calling on commercial, industrial and institutional (hospitals, schools, office building, food service) accounts in your territory which will include Federal, State and local government, with the goal of developing long-term customer relationships.
- Cold calling
- Setting appointments with prospects
- Presenting facility solutions
- Meeting a sales quota
We provide a sales training program, tailored to our business specialty, which includes product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
- Generating revenue and meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Develop and qualify leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts and relationships
- Demonstrate product solutions to customers and prospects
- Provide customers with excellent service in the following ways:
- Prompt response
- Accurate information
- Exceptional follow through and follow up
- Work effectively with support staff to handle the customer's problems or issues
- Gathering and utilizing business intelligence to support prospect and sales calls
- Capturing customer information, appointments and sales opportunities in CRM
- Ability to create and execute business plans to meet sales objectives
Sales Representatives Advantages:
- A hunter's dream- $3 million $4 million sales territory potential
- Guaranteed salary plus commission potential
- Uncapped earning potential
- Car package
- Remote sales- create your own wins!
- Inside customer support
- Comprehensive 12-week sales training program
- Prospecting & sales strategy
- Trade association memberships and purchasing contracts to help build book of business
- Technical product & manufacturer training (At company headquarters & online)
- Internal company systems (CRM & ERP)
- Hunter sales mentality- goal driven, reliable and self-motivated
- Mechanical aptitude or willingness to learn
- 1-3 years New business-to-business (B2B) sales experience, or equivalent
- Must be results-driven with great attitude
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Exceptional communications skills in oral and written form
Who we are
We are a leading MRO distributorin the Pacific Northwest. We are a family-owned, service-oriented distributor with a focus on the repair and replacement needs for industrial and maintenance professionals. Our focus on knowledge, service and quality drives our excellent reputation in the marketplace.
Warren Henry Automotive Group
Waste Connections, Inc.
Waste Connections, Inc.