Lead Generation Specialist
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Ordereze
What Are You Looking For?
Do you want to join a dynamic, growing company that is passionate about what they do for their clients? Do you like working in an open, collaborative environment that stresses teamwork? Can you appreciate a company that values hard work, but also encourages you to have a little fun while you work and expects you to leave your suit and tie at home?
Are you looking for a company that offers:
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Wages
- Paid lunches
- 401(k) - We offer a generous company match after 90 days
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability
- Comfortable and Friendly Work Environment
- Comprehensive Training - We provide you with the tools that you will need to succeed!
- Monthly Company Sponsored Events
If you like what you see so far, and if you are someone who possesses exceptional customer service skills, outstanding communication skills, a strong work ethic and are amazingly detail oriented, then contact us today!
Who We Are:
We are an online marketing platform specific to the restaurant industry. Our platform provides marketing tools to promote restaurants directly to consumers in a cost effective manner. We build and manage interactive websites, social media platforms and brand reputation tools for thousands of businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The Lead Generation Specialist's main focus will be on customer lead acquisition. This position involves heavy cold calling, following up with existing leads, and prospecting leads using social media, email, internet, etc. This person will be responsible for working as part of a team to support the sales representatives and the business development team in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, individual goals, and company objectives. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, outgoing, adaptable, and resourceful.
- Heavy outbound cold calling: internal and external sources
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Prospecting for new leads through the use of social media, email, internet, etc.
- Field calls by prospective customers and create interest in our products and services
- Maintain a list of potential leads and follow up with those customers in a timely and effective manner
- Create rapport with potential customers: uncover needs, offer solutions, and overcome objections
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools
- Identify quality leads
- Collaboratively work with the sales and markting teams to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Work with the business development team to assist in the management and maintenance of partner programs
- Participate in weekly meetings, partner with peers and internal business partners to identify strategies
- Accountable for achieving position goals through identified core business objectives
- Accurately and efficiently enter and maintain customer information into company CRM
- Utilize company tools to manage customers, productivity, and to provide analysis
- 1-3 years' outbound sales/cold calling experience required
- Superior cold calling skills: a proven ability to make a high volume of calls
- Persuasive and personable phone presence with an ability to "control the call"
- Possesses a "can do attitude"
- Tenacious: persistent and results oriented
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Superior organizational skills
- Results driven with a strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Responsible with good decision making skills
- Must be very comfortable using the telephone
- Exhibit strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and motivated: a proven self-starter looking to grow professionally
- Ability to work independently and to successfully work with peers in a team focused environment
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales, or related sales positions preferred
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Restaurant experience a plus
JCCs of North America