Inside Sales - Industrial Counter Sales Representative
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Roberts Oxygen
Are you looking for a stable employer that values its employees? Do you believe in Excellent Customer Service? Can you cultivate long-term relationships and have a passion for providing customers with assistance for sales and order inquiries?
Roberts Oxygen a leading distributor of industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment has the positions for you. We are actively seeking an Inside Sales, Industrial Counter Sales Representative for our Sterling, VA location.
Are you a Match?
The ideal Inside Sales, Industrial Counter Sales Representative will have proven skills in providing excellent and effective customer service assisting both external and internal customers.
Responsibilities and requirements will include but are not limited to:
- Immediately and politely responds to all walk-in visitors and customers.
- Promptly answer phones in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
- Provides excellent customer service through respectful and courteous address of questions regarding services, products, and invoices.
- Efficiently processes customer sales.
- Builds trusted and long term relationships with customers to ensure future sales growth and company profitability. Supports Sales staff/management by providing timely and correct customer information, follow up scheduling, and fill in branch coverage.
- Safely maneuvers and loads cylinders or other products on trailers and customer transportation.
- Adheres to all company policies and guidelines as well as safety procedures.
- Committed to high performance through outstanding attendance and overall dependable work habits.
- Attitude and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- 2yrs of insides sales, customer service, or welding experience is preferred.
- Basic computer ease, comfort, and fluency or the ability to quickly gain necessary skills.
- Demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude and function.
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- High school education or equivalent. Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Ability to obtain a Class A or B CDL preferred.
- Excellent driving record and if selected, ability to pass pre-employment screens.
What's in it for you?
At Roberts Oxygen, we offer our Employees a positive, respectful, and customer service oriented work environment with opportunities for training and development, excellent salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes profit sharing, quarterly bonuses, 401k and tuition reimbursement.
Be a part of Roberts Oxygen.
Roberts Oxygen is recognized as an exceptional service oriented independent distributor from Pennsylvania to Florida with 48 locations, serving 9 states. Roberts Oxygen is a premier distributor of gases and related equipment. We are proud to provide helpful and effective response to our customers' needs and concerns while maintaining a strong commitment to providing products and services of the highest quality; striving to build lasting and rewarding relationships with our customers.
Roberts Oxygen is an equal opportunity employer.