Sales Development Representative
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by ACD DIRECT
The Sales Development position is a critical part of the company's sales team and exists to drive new sales of the company's Internet marketing solutions. The primary responsibility of this position is to meet and exceed an assigned unit quota within a defined territory.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals/quotas.
- Prospect, cultivate, and develop new customers.
- Develop and manage territory sales plans.
- Forecast - strong working knowledge of salesforce.com.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Be knowledgeable of products, competitor's products, market place, and customer base.
- Be accountable to colleagues, management and clients.
- Be timely in responses to clients' questions and RFP's.
- Manage time effectively between launch/on-going management of current account base with primary focus on cultivating new business opportunities.
- Maintain a close eye on current campaigns and optimize as necessary.
- Keep close eye on budget forecast and accuracy while consistently striving to be above quota.
- As requested, complete other duties and task on a regular or non-regular basis.
Fitness Achievement Center
Sacramento Business Journal
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Thermo Fisher Scientific