Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
Type - temporary (Part time)
Location - Liphook
shifts - Monday - Friday (part time)
08.00 - 15.00
Hourly Pay rate £8.50
We are currently looking for a catering assistant, to help with general days to day running of the kitchen as help with food service.
Previous experience is preferred, As this position unit is only small unit that serves as a coffee shop, serving snacks, and snacks and hot and cold drinks.
Not cooking required but will have to heat things up when requested.
Duties will include
- Preparing the kitchen prior to food preparation and service
- serving customers, using till and making coffee, as a general role this is primary a catering assistant.
- light food preparation, working alongside other catering staff (Basic food preparation)
- general maintain ace of the kitchen and help service at lunch times, this will require good understanding of English as will have to be able to communicate with children and other members of staff.
- General washing up duties will also follow at the end of each day.
All safety inductions and basic general training will be provided.
If you would like more information on the vacancy advertised or would like to submit an application for this position?
Please apply now