Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
We are currently recruiting hospitality staff to carry out Bar duties for a large public sector organisation at various venues across the city. Shifts are ad hoc and offer great rates of pay with enhancements for weekend and unsociable hours.
- Basic bar duties
- Greeting customers
- Taking food and drink orders
- Ensuring bar area is clean, tidy and well-prepared
- Assisting in providing a high level of health and safety, cleanliness and to ensure safe working practices are followed
Successful candidates must:
- Have experience in bar work
- Be well-presented and enthusiastic
- Be motivated and eager to work to high standards during all shifts
- Have good listening skills and be able to work on your own initiative
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to get into a hospitality sector role and who is looking to expand their skillset.
Candidates with a current bar licence are desirable.
In return we can offer an excellent rate of pay (starting from £8.51 per hour), holiday pay and pension. If you are interested, please apply directly to this advert or send your CV to (url removed) .
 mailto:(url removed)