Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
A leading consultancy is seeking an experienced Commercial Manager for minimum 6 months to work with a key client based in Swindon. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic team working on some really interesting projects within rail!
Paying up to £445 a day!!!
* Degree qualified
* Membership of a professional body (ideal)
* Aix Sigma Yellow Belt (ideal)
* Extensive experience in commercial management
* Demonstrable relevant experience
* Good understanding of NR Suite and construction industry forms of contract
* Good understanding of the construction/railway industry
* Good negotiation skills
Interested? Then contact Niamh Finnegan today on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited