Senior Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
The company is a leading Consultancy who support and help clients deliver major development and infrastructure projects to the UK, Europe, MENA and Australia.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage engineering projects and the operational activity of a small engineering team on a day-to-day basis, to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
* Manage engineering projects.
* Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software.
* Check calculations, specifications, drawings and reports produced by others.
* Supervise and co-ordinate the production of technical drawings.
* Undertake site visits to monitor the progress of works against specifications.
* Attend and participate in client meetings.
* A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
* Building services experience within; cooling and air conditioning, ventilation and heating systems.
* Highly proficient with a range of design software.
* The ability to create and design Engineering solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Consultancy. For the right person they offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
For more information or if you wish to apply please contact Liam at Netwirking Ltd
1st Step Solutions