Pest Control Technician
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
The successful candidate will be tasked with continuing to develop and service a strong area for the BPCA accredited Pest Control division of the company.
* Reporting to the Pest Control Coordinator at head office
* Servicing both domestic and commercial pest control enquiries across South Wales to both BPCA and company standards.
* The successful candidate will have proven experience of dealing with all manner of common pests in both a reactive and proactive capacity.
* A key aspect to the role will be the ability, and drive, to actively promote the company and secure contracts within the area.
* Full driving licence and excellent communication skills required.
* A company vehicle, workwear and equipment will be provided as necessary.
* Salary will be based on experience with the potential to earn significant commission
Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment