Call Centre Manager
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
Managing a team in Customer Services you will work in the Call Centre area of the business responsible for the management of a team of 13 multi-skilled Contact Centre Representatives.
The Customer Service Team Manager will:
* Be commercially aware and focused on employee engagement while managing a team of 13
* Manage and monitor team and individual performance
* Coach, mentor and train the team as required
* Hold one to one reviews with team members regularly
* Identify and help to implement process improvements
You will need to have experience as a Call Centre or Customer Service Team Manager in order to be considered for the position.
The salary is up to £32,000 dependent on previous experience and the working hours are Monday to Friday on a rota between the hours of 8am and 7pm as well as occasional Saturdays.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency
Red Dot Recruitment