Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
Leeds City Centre
Mon to Fri 9am to 5:30pm
Our successful and award winning law firm are looking for a Mortgage Collections Specialist that is able to handle own case load of files with excellent communication and organisational skills.
Handling own caseload of files from initial instruction through to obtaining possession or instruction from our client to close the file
• Dealing with incoming telephone calls from borrowers and their representatives and seek to rehabilitate and avoid possession wherever possible
• Making outbound calls to borrowers, clients and other parties
• Following call models prescribed by our lender clients or the department
• Assessing affordability, set up arrangements and monitor those arrangements and assist when needed to get them back on track
• Experience of mortgage possession proceedings
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to deal with complaints or difficult calls whilst remaining calm and assertive
• The ability to maintain professionalism and empathy at all times
• Attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
• Ability to work to targets
• be fluent in working with a case management system
Applicants will need to pass a full, clear credit check and DBS to apply.
If you are interested in this Collections Specialist opportunity please click Apply!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age