Internal Booking Coordinator
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
As an Internal Booking Coordinator, you will:
* Contact contractors directly to employ their skills where needed.
* Work closely with management to ensure all roles are understood to ensure effective staffing.
* Provide updates throughout staffing processes to relevant managers.
* Offer high quality feedback to ensure processes continually improve.
* Take ownership of contractor placements offering a full service solution from start to finish including feedback.
As an Internal Booking Coordinator, you will have:
* A great telephone manner.
* Confidence with IT softwares such as Excel and Word.
* A high level of Verbal and written English.
* Attention to detail.
* The ability to work under pressure.
This role comes with some great perks including a great modern working environment, free onsite parking, pension contribution, on-site gym, in-store shopping discounts and a salary paying up to £19,500. So if you are looking for an opportunity to work within a leading agency as an Internal Booking Coordinator that offers you stability, excitement and personal development get in touch or apply now and we will let you know the next steps
Grace Personnel Ltd