Logistics and Installation Team Leader
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
You will have excellent planning and organisational skills and an analytical approach. You will have excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
You must have experience with the delivery and installation of a product, and excellent team leading experience.
Accountable for the effective day-to-day management of the team and ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are met
* Accountable for the effective day-to-day management of our logistics and installation partners.
* People management and team management skills are essential.
* A robust and committed manager
* Accountable for team reporting, and remedial actions
* To build and maintain close working relationships with internal and external customers
* Responsible for team development and performance management
* Managing costs
* Ensuring that processes are reviewed, and improvements made as required
* SAP experience would be desirable
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support