Dutch Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
* To be a member of the customer service team delivering an efficient and consistent service from start to finish supported by expertise and enthusiasm.
* To be the customer's first point of contact providing a welcoming, courteous and helpful service, promoting at all times a positive image of the company.
* To ensure that all customer needs are met and opportunities maximised, making sure instructions and requests are correctly interpreted and fully "owned" and actioned.
* To process all customer orders accurately and input into our IT Systems ensuring that all SLA's are met, up-selling additional products and services where appropriate.
* To establish and maintain relationships with customers, both internal and external - having good communication channels to ensure staff are aware of any problems and issues
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent,
* Fluency in Dutch
* 2-3 years experience in a Customer Service Role
Good IT Skills, knowledge of SAP an advantage
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work well as part of a team whilst also having the ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
Caring Homes Group
Index Recruitment Ltd