Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
The main focus of this role is to determine customers' needs, by delivering an excellent customer service, and provide a written quote. Possessing advanced Excel skills would be advantageous as a significant part of this role involves working with spreadsheets.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity to work within a proactive and forward thinking role where your hard work and dedication is recognised. This role is based in Leamington Spa and the salary for this role is £23,000 per annum, however, this is flexible depending on experience.
Main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Build and maintain positive customer working relationships
• Use information from customers, suppliers and internal systems to produce costed bills
• Liaise with suppliers to establish cost and availability of materials
• Update and maintain excel spreadsheets with costings
• Accurately process customer orders
• Deliver a consistently high standard of customer service, ensuring this is done in a timely and efficient manner
• Monitor and act upon customer orders
• Any other ad hoc administrative tasks
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Previous Customer Service experience within a fast-paced environment
• Can use own initiative and thinks clearly
• Follow processes to ensure each task is completed accurately
• Have excellent attention to detail
The hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30 and Friday 8am - 2.15pm and there may be some travel involved with this role.
For more information on this role, please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Plus One Personnel
Plus One Personnel
Apex Resource Management Ltd