Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
The role will sit within the customer services team; you will be responsible for managing several accounts, processing orders and dealing with any queries whilst liaising with other areas in the business to ensure orders are delivered on time.
The successful candidate will be highly professional, enthusiastic and ambitious with a minimum of 2 years in a customer service/account management role. You will have excellent customer service skills and be highly organised, with a proactive, 'can do' attitude and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Elevation Office Support are keen to speak with candidates with experience of the following:
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service
- Processing a high volume of sales orders using the in-house computer system
- Liaising with the wider business and external sales force to progress orders through
- Raising purchase orders
- Dealing with all order enquiries, queries and order amendments
- Chasing outstanding order enquiries and orders
- Raising sales invoices
- Immediately available for work
Elevation Office Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration & Customer Service positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Office Support Jobs or Office Support Recruitment
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited