Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
You will be an experienced Customer Service professional who will be accountable for managing customer arrears with professionalism and integrity to maximise the customer experience
What you will do:
* Responding to inbound calls and conducting outbound telephonic campaigns on defaulting loans & mortgages. To include :- manual and auto/predictive dialler activities.
* Carry out post and email administration.
* Handling standard queries and specialist enquiries where appropriate, transferring non-arrears enquiries that cannot be dealt with to other departments.
* Identifying vulnerable customers, showing empathy & considering referral to the vulnerable team.
* Effectively conclude forbearance options, using influencing and questioning techniques. This will include accurately capturing information to assess customer circumstances including customer Income & Expenditure information.
Your experience will include:
* Experience in working in a customer based environment.
* Experience of embedding customer and colleague advocacy.
* Experience of developing strong customer relationships.
* Confident in using multiple computer systems.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
About Capita Western Mortgage Services
Western Mortgage Services (WMS) is part of Legal, Financial & Regulatory Services, and Capita Private Sector Partnerships. Its primary client is Co-op Bank and provides mortgage outsourcing services including loan origination, account servicing, collections and recoveries. Its main offices are situated in Leek, Staffordshire and Plymouth, Devon.
Mortgage Outsourcing is a key growth area for Capita and WMS is playing a significant role in supporting sales activity and delivering services to new clients.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 25), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check
BRITISH RED CROSS-11