Customer Service Assistant
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client pride themselves on their Customer Service and the training they offer to their staff so if you are looking for development, this could be the company for you.
We are looking for very Customer Service focused individuals with the ability to deal with all Customers needs, we need Customer Service professionals who have the ability and experience to really understand the product and be able to offer alternatives as well as cross sell and upsell.
The skills & Experience needed to be considered for the
Customer Service Assistant are:
* You will need to have previous experience of dealing with customer issues & enquiries
* You will need to have previous experience of monitoring delivery orders
* You will need to have previous experience with assisting with training and development of all new recruits where appropriate
* You will need to have comprehensive knowledge of systems, products and departmental/company processes
* You will be expected to prepare and assist with bi-annual stock checks previous experience with his would be an advantage but not a must
Working hours are Monday - Friday
08:00am - 17:00
Salary £9.50 increasing to £10.20 after 3 month probation
In return for your skills and experience you can expect; a growing business who still have a family feel to them, a busy environment in brand new offices, training, development, parking, pension and holidays
This will be a 2-stage interview process and the client are looking to move quickly, so please don't hesitate - apply now