Head of Customer Experience
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
We are looking for a Head of Customer Experience to join our team as we embark on an exciting period of change. So if you are a Customer Experience leader who has transformed cultures and driven game changing results we'd love to hear from you.
The Head of Customer Experience Role:
As part of the Our Customer Strategy, you will take the lead on the development, implementation and ongoing management of our new Customer Experience Function. As a member of the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for transforming our customers experience by establishing a corporate approach and function, delivering an excellent and consistent customer experience and introducing a new digital offer for our customers. Acting as the internal voice of our customers, as our Head of Customer Experience you will use customer insight to design and promote continuous improvement in service delivery throughout the Trust, helping us to build and sustain long term relationships with our customers.
What we're looking for in our Head of Customer Experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Demonstrates a successful track record in leading and executing large scale, significant, organisation wide change management programmes
- Proven track record in researching, identifying and implementing business solutions to transform the customer experience
- Developing and implementing techniques and working practices to build and sustain long term consumer relationships
- At least 3 years experience of leading multidisciplinary customer service and experience teams including customer engagement, contact and complaints
- As a senior manager, experience of using quantitative and qualitative data to positively champion our customer's voice and influence continuous improvement with peers, the Senior Team, the Board and external partners
If you have the skills and experience to become our Head of Customer Experience please click 'apply' today!
Closing date: Thursday 13 December 2018 at 5.00pm
Assessment date: Wednesday 19 December 2018 (TBC)
This role is subject to a Basic Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
The Trust invites applications from all members of the community, irrespective of age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, religion/belief, disability, gender reassignment or pregnancy/maternity
Niche Employment Solutions