Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
Adecco have an exciting opportunity join a well established Energy and Services Company in Stockport as a Dispatcher on a temporary basis for 5 months.
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Duration: 5 months initially
Working shift: Shifts between 8am and 10pm over 7 days ( 37 hours a week)
As a Dispatcher, you will be plan work for a number of engineers.
The engineers cover all types of services such as radiators/leaks, service only for boilers and kitchen appliances but the majority will be breakdown engineers.
* Plan in any work giving priority to vulnerable people and emergency situations.
* This role is pivotal to deliver the new planning strategy and gain more control of workload management.
* The dispatcher will monitor our SLAs and manage all reactive works, ensuring we meet customers' demands.
* The dispatcher will be responsible for any day to day issues and will ensure engineers are utilised effectively and productively to deliver an excellent customer service
It would be great to see candidates with:
* Previous experience in scheduling engineers is desirable
* Passionate about Customer Service
* Strong administration skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Ability to prioritise own workload
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
https://(url removed)/?url=https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy&data=02|01||23b686c0b1164b02fab008d5d4ff9e7f|f30ac191b8b445f29a9be5466cb90c2f|0|0|&sdata=yNoYwrphvi/yr426NOW0if6AGlOgis6JPVni934lyTA=&reserved=0
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy