Customer Service Exe
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client is looking for a excellent customer service exe to answer customer calls in a timely and efficient manner, minimising the number of abandoned calls where possible. Processing orders inline with company procedure. Delivering excellent customer services to internal and external customers at all times.
* Answer customer calls in a timely and effective manner, maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times, ensuring a high standard of call handling for both inbound and outbound calls
* Orders are completed to schedule and all orders gathered accurately and on time
* Take ownership of enquiries and effectively handle any customer issues to ensure there is a suitable resolution for the customer, feeding back within the business to the appropriate teams
* Handle all consumer complaints with the aim of enhancing their reputation by delivering a world class response / solution
* Ensure the positive customer experience is monitored through introduction and customer care calls
* Effectively set and handle call logs to ensure customers are prompted for processing orders if not already received
* Ensure all prospect information captured is logged completely, accurately and passed to Sales
* Make customers aware of the online ordering facility as appropriate and advise them on how to set this up
* Process inbound, outbound, e-mail, web and staff orders in line with procedures, raising any opportunities for online ordering
* Ensure all special / pre-orders are routed for delivery as soon as they are available in the warehouse
* Process daily stock shortages, deallocating them on orders and ensuring customers are notified prior to expected delivery day
* Process orders and enquiries effectively, utilising internal systems and offers to assist in upselling and maximising sales within a telephone call
* Offer alternative items where we cannot meet the needs of the customer
* Achieve additional sales with existing customers by selling in new products and categories in conjunction with available offers
* Continually develop product knowledge using the information available on the website, brochures, mailshots and other available sources
* Maintain regular contact with BDMs to ensure the communication of any information gained from customers. Develop and own the account retention and lost accounts process, ensuring we have early warning of customers intending to leave and taking action to retain. For any lost accounts, ensure we understand the root cause and report to BDMs as appropriate.
* Maintain a clean and tidy work environment for the benefit of you and your colleagues i.e. desk, office and communal areas
* Maintain reception area and ensure all visitors are greeted to their standards
A great opportunity to progress within a dynamic and forward thinking company.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,500.00 to £19,500.00 /year
Mark James Search Limited