Publisher Development Manager – Up to £40k
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Specialist display video advertising platform is looking for an ambitious Publisher Development Manager to join their team in London.
With strong communication you will confidently accelerate the business critical issues internally/externally. Effectively liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders (sales, operations, publishers).
You will be customer focused, networking, negotiating and closing deals and dedicated to delivering an exceptional service.
Your knowledge and experience will drive you to collaboratively liaise closely with local and Bristol based colleagues in a fast growth start-up environment with a motivated and upbeat manner.
As an organised and strategic thinker, you will deliver campaign requirements to deadline and prioritise leads.
A team player with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities
* Contribute to and partner on business development efforts within the UK & Globally
* Grow the network of publishers, cultivate partnerships, evaluate needs, establish mutually agreeable terms, negotiate and close deals
* Maintain the highest standards of performance, revenue & technical relationships with partners, investigating UX and metrics anomalies and collaborating with Ad Ops, Product & Partners as necessary to resolve
* Constantly taking the pulse of the supply, to hone the media strategy and efficiently bridge the commercial and operational needs
* Key Relationships:
* Online publishers and networks
* Sales and Operations
* Global Product Development Teams
* Previous experience; either exposure to a media businesses digital ad product, sales function, or hands on experience in a business development role, preferably within a media company, SaaS or start-up
* Familiar with selling solutions and leveraging insights to engage key decision makers
* Possess an encyclopaedic knowledge of publishing landscape to identify potential publishing partners and drive to pursue and make it happen
* Managed all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, closing, implementing and relationship management
* Negotiated deals with new publishing partners across multiple verticals
* Previously performed against business development targets
* Knowledge of culture, trends and innovation in the digital space
* A skilled negotiator with a keen interest in working with publishers to close deals
* Analytical, able to solve problems, articulate solutions and analyse and report upon data
* Able to prepare collateral and present value proposition on key publishers.
* Experienced user of the Microsoft Office Suite (including Powerpoint and Excel) and ideally have some experience with Google Apps
* Able to understand basics of digital product development and platforms