Adult Social Worker
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
I am currently recruiting for an Adult Community Social Worker to undertake an initial 2 month position based in Falkirk. The successful candidates will work with Adults physical, psychological and social needs, and provide care plans and packages to meet each service users individual need.
The position is full time for an initial period of 2 months, and pay rates are to be submitted with CVs.
1. To work as a member of a locally based Community Care Team containing a number of specialist workers.
2. To assess the physical, psychological and social needs of individuals.
3. To provide an Adult Service to Community Care client groups in accordance with departmental priorities, applying appropriate skills and experience.
4. To provide/arrange support for carers of the clients mentioned above.
5. To liaise with in-house and external providers in relation to the formulation and purchase of individual care packages.
6. To contribute to the development of innovative ways of working and imaginative use of resources.
7. To ensure that users are appraised of services and resources relevant to their needs and to engage such service resources where appropriate.
8. To keep case records and to maintain IT systems.
9. To prepare and be available for supervision.
10. To undertake training and develop skills aimed at increasing the effectiveness of the Department's services.
11. To carry out further duties as appropriate, e.g. duty rota, or duties usually undertaken by another worker.
- Dip.SW., CQSW., CSS., Dip.OT., BSc.
- SSSC Registration,
- preferably previous community experience.
PVG in place.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
• Excellent rates of pay
• An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
• Payroll service twice a week
• Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on (Apply online only) or email
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
UK Consumer Panels
UK Consumer Panels