Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Are you looking to further your career? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Analyst within a Housing Association based in South London.
Post: Quality Assurance Analyst
Rate: Circa £34,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to improve Resident experience and overall satisfaction by actively reviewing and auditing contacts to and from the Customer Service Centre and to improve the performance of the customer service centre by carrying out quality monitoring, auditing, trend analysis and identification of areas of service improvements.
The main duties of the role are as followings;
* Act as a customer service quality specialist with responsibility for monitoring Customer Service Advisors across multiple skill sets and contact channels i.e. Telephone, Email, Webchat and Social Media.
* To monitor and audit system use and communications both to Customers and internal departments for accuracy including emails, Arena updates and CRM/USD data.
* Provide constructive feedback to Management to actively and positively influence quality performance and business standards. Identifying areas of development and service improvement reports that deliver actionable insight for trends, challenges and successes.
* To support the delivery, implementation and ongoing improvement of a quality framework and reporting mechanisms.
* Ensure Health & Safety, regulatory & governance compliance for areas under the job holder's control. Manage risks with areas under the job holder's control.
* Experience of Contact Centre Environment and providing excellent Customer Service.
* Ability to analyse data and convert to meaningful feedback through trend analysis and recommendation reporting.
* Ability to influence quality performance.
* Customer Service qualification and/or accredited coach or quality qualification would be preferred.
Clients are looking to interview and shortlist shortly, so please submit your CV promptly for consideration.
Please apply with submission of your CV and Abs Valentino from our London CPE office will be in Touch. For more information and a confidential chat about the position, please do not hesitate to call us on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
Harris Lord Recruitment
Longmire Recruitment LTD
UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS LONDON