Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Primary Desk - Bracknell
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
The life of a Recruitment Consultant in Education involves a variety of responsibilities and each day offers something different.
* You will make planned sales calls, target schools in your chosen geographical patch and offer our service and quality candidates for temporary and permanent positions
* You will be responsible to build and develop your own candidate database (teachers and support staff) in order to successfully service your given client schools
* You will be required to take a detailed job specification accurately, relay this back to suitable candidates and match the most successful candidate back to your client school
To be successful as a Recruitment Consultant you need to be a good communicator and extremely organised. Ideally, you will have previous sales experience or knowledge of the education sector, however this is not essential. Additionally, you will need to have a valid full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle (we will also consider applicants who are currently learning to drive).
Teaching Personnel review performance regularly and you will qualify for promotions 4 times per year, we have a specific career path for Recruitment Consultants to progress and become branch managers. Our business is organic and almost all management started their career at Teaching Personnel as a Trainee Consultant.
In addition to a market leading reputation and salary package, other benefits of working at Teaching Personnel include;
* Reduced working hours in school holidays (9-4)
* Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
* Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
* Contributory stakeholder pension
* Daily coaching, mentoring and support from your manager and colleagues
* A positive, fast paced and progressive work environment
* Life assurance
* Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
Do you fit the bill to join us and become a successful Recruitment Consultant?
Whether you are a graduate looking for your first position as a Trainee, or an experienced consultant looking to join the education sector we would like to hear from you!
If you would like to join the market leading Education recruitment company and forge a career for yourself in an ever-growing industry, please apply now with a CV/covering letter and we'll be in touch to discuss your application
Teaching Personnel Ltd
Wisdom Recruitment Services Ltd