International Tender and pricing analyst
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
* Be the initial point of contact for the receipt of tenders, ensuring that all product managers have been made aware of tender deadline and requirements
* Management of the tenders for all modes of transport in coordination with regional pricing teams
* Liaison with marketing department to complete RFI's and any supporting tender documentation
* To manage, control, follow up, and analyse success of all tenders irrespective of origin.
* In coordination with the product managers, assist with the implementation of rating structures for key routes.
* Assist product managers with spot pricing for sales team.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
* Friendly, calm and professional manner
* Accustomed to working to fixed deadlines
* Enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated
* Ability to converse with our global network
* In-depth knowledge of pricing
If interested in the above role, please contact myself or my colleague on or respond to this ad
Mandeville Retail Limited
Tiletec Contracts Ltd
University of London (T/A Careers Group)