UK Financial Controller
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Highly Competitive Salary + Car Package + Bonus + Benefits.
* Overseeing and taking lead for the finance function across multiple UK manufacturing sites.
* Preparing the monthly management accounts for the sites.
* Ensuring that all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements are met across the finance function.
* Control of the Balance Sheet, ensuring that all reconciliations are accurate.
* Maintaining and improving management reports, including P&L analysis.
* Effectively managing a team of finance professionals.
* Working with the operational teams, managing stakeholders and business partnering.
* Offering advice and suggestions of how to improve operational processes.
* Senior financial management experience within the FMCG/Manufacturing sector.
* The ability and desire to Business Partner with the UK Operations Director.
* Strong communication and project management skills.
* CIMA qualified or similar.
* Multi-site experience (advantageous).
* Strong systems skills and knowledge