Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
Or are you an experienced care coordinator looking for a new opportunity?
Carefirst Care Services are now looking to recruit an outstanding Recruitment Coordinator to join our busy team at our Colchester Branch.
In this role you will be managing a team of care assistants and support workers to deliver a first class support service to our clients in Essex.
As a Recruitment Coordinator your day will include shift management and allocation, responding to emergency staffing requests , planning rota's in advance to ensure our candidates and clients are always happy and receiving outstanding levels of service.
The successful candidate will be
* A confident communicator
* A real people person
* Naturally organised and efficient
* Calm under pressure
* Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Analytical and able to problem solve quickly
* Adaptable and able to prioritise workload to changing requirements of the business
* Passionate about building professional relationships with customers and candidates alike
The role of Recruitment Coordinator will include
* Allocating shifts on our bespoke Rota system to carers daily and weekly
* Responding to urgent staffing requests from our clients
* To maintain an accurate and up to date staff rota, anticipating client requirements
* Managing client and candidate expectations
* Overall supervision of care workers
* Regular client meetings to grow and develop the business
* On -Call - you will be expected to take part in the on-call rota which operates outside of office hours, including weekends.
Does this sound like you ?
You will play an important part in the continuing success of our Colchester Branch, supported by an experienced and knowledgeable team.
If you are an excellent communicator who shares our passion and motivation for Healthcare Recruitment we would love to hear from you
Caring Homes Group