Business Development Manager
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
Based in our thriving Luton branch
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm
Salary £25k - £34k basic dependant on experience, plus an excellent bonus
Quest Employment are one of the Midlands leading employment agencies, covering the Industrial, Commercial and Technical sectors. Quest have 10 profit Centres located throughout the Midlands, East Anglia and Home Counties.
Due to the expansion of our Luton team, we are recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team
This is a target driven role which will mainly involve the following:
Build a rapid understanding of Quest's culture and business needs.
Achieve agreed sales targets, subsequently deliver an increasingly aggressive sales budget.
Identifying prospects within both the commercial and industrial sectors.
Making appointments with decision makers by cold calling/ emails and the use of social media.
Arranging and undertaking sales visits.
Full JD available
To be considered for this exciting position, it is important that candidates demonstrate the following:-
Essential Skills / Experience;
• At least 2 years proven SALES experience
• Proactive and driven individual who will exceed new business targets
• First class communication skills
• Previous experience within the recruitment industry preferred but not essential
What Quest can offer you;
• Uncapped Commission and excellent incentives
• Staff recognition programme including annual awards, competitions and incentives
• On-going training and development
• A fun, friendly and enjoyable place to work