Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
As they approach Christmas, their busiest time of year they are looking to recruit some additional temporary workers. However, should you be looking for on-going work please speak to us as we do have some opportunities available in the new year for suitable candidates!
Opening hours are 6am - 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
Due to the sites long opening hours there are a wide variety of shifts available, both part time and full-time hours are available, as well as both days and nights!
**Please note we are looking for people who would be available to work Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Years day**
Day Shifts - £8.16 Per Hour
Night Shifts - £8.67 Per Hour
For the cleaning role applicants who wish to apply should have the following skills and experience or be happy to train in this position as full training can be given;
* General experience of cleaning in a commercial capacity
* Good customer care skills
* Able to exercise initiative and prioritise duties accordingly
* Knowledge of Health & Safety best practices
* Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales with limited supervision
* To clean and disinfect surfaces, floors and paintwork in the designated areas
* To clean staff rooms, canteens, corridors, escalators.
* To dust, vacuum and mop general flooring throughout the site
* To work in the food hall, making sure your area is clear, clean and tidy at all times
* To carry out regular clearance of waste bins providing new lining sacks as required within the designated working areas
* To ensure the safe storage for all chemicals and cleaning consumables
* To ensure that the facilities and services operate in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and procedures
* For this role full uniform will be provided as well as all cleaning equipment.
To apply for the role of Cleaner/Food Hall Assistant, please email your CV in the first instance or call (Apply online only) and ask for Lauren for more information.
Yorkshire Staffing Services are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
We receive a high number of applications and as such if you have successfully progressed to the next stage of application one of our consultants will contact you directly.
Yorkshire Staffing Services is committed to a policy of equal opportunities . A copy of this policy is available upon request