Social Media Campaign Manager
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £30,000 based on experience
Location: St Helens, includes some flexible working.
360 is offering a great opportunity to join its Marketing team at this critical stage of growth for the organisation. We are looking for a passionate, creative and hardworking digital campaign manager that can develop and grow our social media marketing function. 360 prides itself on the high quality and unique marketing solutions it delivers to its growing client portfolio in the recruitment solutions sector.
Summary of Position:
As the Social Media/Digital Campaign Manager you will be required to contribute to and help develop marketing campaigns using social media and digital platforms for 360 clients. Being a varied role, typical tasks will involve developing, executing and evaluating online marketing campaigns as well as maintaining and developing client relationships.
The candidate should possess a creative drive and be able to articulate and document ideas to the design and marketing teams internally and externally. He/She should have experience in working with a variety of social media and digital platforms and design tools with a solid understanding of good marketing principles.
This is a new role in the organisation and the ideal candidate will be responsible for defining how it is developed further;
- Develop, contribute to and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Manage multiple social media platforms for clients
- Plan and deliver targeted email, marketing, SMS and direct mailing campaigns using selection of marketing tools.
- Managing the production and distribution of digital marketing assets
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis
- Identify, optimise, evaluate and improving campaigns to improve effectiveness, efficiency and quality of service
- Strong understanding and experience of main Social Media platforms including FB, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin etc and how to engage people through them
- Social Media management tools e.g. Facebook/Twitter Ads Manager, Hootsuite etc.
- Full set up and management of social campaigns
- Must have experience and a clear understanding of social retargeting
- Experience in optimising campaigns
- Understanding of how to analyse data in an effective manner for reporting
- Self-motivated with good planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker, creative and innovative
- Team player, willing to help others grow
- Strong understanding of design and layout