Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
About the Company:
A not for profit National company is looking to take on a new HR Business Partner. You will be over seeing the Business HR strategy, making sure all employees are engaged, and that managers have the right tools to be providing the right level of leadership and support to their teams. The role itself is based in the vibrant city of Birmingham.
Responsibilities of the HR BP Role:
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible for the following:
• Create people plans, and work alongside management teams to implement company strategy and corporate vision.
• Develop relationships with key customers and colleagues, and influence decision makers to drive the company forward.
• Help with recruitment needs
• Help build a modal strategy that will manage sickness, health and wellbeing, maternity/ paternity leave, staff engagement, and help drive this out to managers and their teams.
• Manage the company's overall performance, and track trends to see which areas need improvement in line with the strategy's in place.
• Performance manage, oversee disciplinary and grievance procedure
• Manage change, such as redundancies, new starter and leavers.
• Oversee legal documents, such as, Right to work policies, GDPR, Contracts etc..
As a HR Business Partner you must have:
• CIPD LEVEL 7 Qualified
• Managed change within a company structure
• Managed a team at Managerial level and above in a HR ROLE.
• At least 5 years' experience in a HR generalist/ HR operation role.
• Be prepared for some National travel and overnight stays.
• Up to date knowledge and understanding of employment law.
If you would like to apply for the role above please call Natalie Whiten /Sarah Green on (Apply online only) or HIT APPLY