Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
This is an exciting opportunity to attract and recruit high quality candidates in line with Willmott Dixon's growth and succession plans. You will be a trusted recruitment partner reporting into the Group Resourcing Manager and working closely with all hiring managers in the local business area to deliver an end to end direct recruitment service. We are happy to consider flexible working
Key responsibilities include:
* Working in partnership with key stakeholders to determine and recruit for vacancies.
* You will market vacancies to maximise attraction of direct applicants utilising all appropriate channels including company websites, job boards and social media to include LinkedIn and partnering with PSL agencies where appropriate.
* You will maintain cost control and efficiencies to work within budget through maximising referrals and direct applications to minimise agency spend.
* You will undertake local market analysis, benchmarking and candidate profiling and where appropriate use headhunting techniques to identify and recruit staff.
* Working with line managers to develop competency frameworks, selection criteria and structured interviews for roles within the business.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
* Proven experience recruiting best-in-class candidates through utilising a variety of sourcing methodologies including LinkedIn.
* Breadth of recruiting experience, ideally drawn from working either agency-side or in-house
* Strong experience recruiting at various levels for Construction staff
The role is based in Oldham near Manchester but as Willmott Dixon is a national company the successful person must be willing to undertake regular travel to other areas in the region including Leeds, Newcastle and Rotherham as well as occasional travel to attend meetings in London and Hertfordshire.
Previous experience of using an applicant tracking system
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
* Able to work confidentially, as part of a team and in a fast-paced environment.
* Good communication skills with proven ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
* Excellent organisation skills including strong attention to detail
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development. We have also been recognised for outstanding investment in communities with a CommunityMark from Business in the Community.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance, discounted private and medical cover