Senior Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
£19K - £25K per annum DOE plus bonus
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant living close to the Ulverston area of Cumbria.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a bespoke Recruitment Solutions company specialising in the Health & Social Care Sector. You may have experience in recruitment in other sectors and you are looking to transfer those skills to work in a rewarding sector.
As our Recruitment Consultant you will part of a dedicated team who all love what they do and there is a fantastic vibe in the office. Each member of the team gets great satisfaction from working in the care sector and knowing they have found the perfect candidate for the right job. You will work with clients, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their needs and requirements.
What would this job involve?
* Using sales, e-shotting, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
* Visiting clients to build and develop relationships as well as gaining an understanding of the company's ethos, values and candidate fit;
* Using social media to advertise positions and attract candidates;
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
* Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
* Checking the suitability of applicants before submitting for interview;
* Recording everything on our database.
What experience is required?
* You will experience and knowledge about Recruitment;
* Must have an excellent telephone manner and confidence in speaking on the phone;
* Excellent customer service and organisational skills;
* Computer literate particularly in Word, Excel, Outlook and social media.
Above all, you must be proactive individual and have a positive personality. You will be a confident individual who will share and promote our Health & Social Care Jobs values and ethos at all times.
If this is something you would find interesting and you are excited by this opportunity, then please click "apply
Health & Social Care Jobs Ltd