Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
£17K - £19K per annum DOE + bonus
We are looking for an enthusiastic Resourcer/Trainee Recruitment Consultant living close to the Ulverston area of Cumbria.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a bespoke Recruitment Solutions company specialising in the Health & Social Care Sector and develop your skills.
As our Resourcer you will part of a dedicated team who all love what they do and there is a fantastic vibe in the office. We will also offer you lots of chances to progress and develop your skills in a friendly, relaxed environment, helping you work towards becoming a Recruitment Consultant.
What would this job involve?
* Taking vacancy information and recording what the candidate criteria should be;
* Sourcing potential applicants and adding CVs to the database;
* Supporting the administration and compliance process;
* Check when vacancies have expired and speak to relevant consultants;
* Add jobs to the job boards;
* Using our in-house database as well as Excel, Word and Outlook.
What experience is required?
* You will be keen to learn new skills and knowledge about Recruitment, Advertising, Customer Service or Administration;
* Must have an excellent telephone manner and confidence in speaking on the phone;
* An eye for detail and accuracy are essential;
* Excellent customer service and organisational skills;
* Computer literate particularly in Word, Excel, Outlook and social media.
Above all, you must a have vibrant, positive personality and a willingness to learn new skills. You will be a confident individual with excellent communication skills.
If this is something you would find interesting and you are excited by this opportunity, then please click "apply
Health & Social Care Jobs Ltd
THE CORONATION HALL ULVERSTON