Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
• Want to work in a nice setting with a great team?
• Feel valued whilst using your skills?
• Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry?
• Free onsite parking or the possibility of a "live in" position if required
• Working 7am - 3pm & 3pm - 11pm, 5 days out of 7
So, on a daily basis you will be involved in:-
• Maintaining the highest level of service quality throughout the organisation
• To provide operational support to all departments and assist Management team as and when required
• Be aware and comply with company and legal requirements including health safety and hygiene
• To achieve the agreed training objectives
• To be fully aware of the business capacity, special requirements and organise any added resources accordingly
What we need from you:-
• Previous experience in a hotel or hospitality environment as a Duty Manager or similar
• Excellent people skills to deal with customers, colleagues and staff
• Professional approach and attitude
• Ability to converse at all levels
• Flexible on the required shifts
So, if you are interested, please apply immediately or contact us on (Apply online only)
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of cv's we receive daily. However, your application will be reviewed within a two day period. If you do not hear from us within this time, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by M.A.S Resourcing who are acting as an employment agency / business
Callidus Consulting Limited
Newstaff Employment Services Ltd